[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@35f7622c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@741e7d34, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3c7f08e8, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@a7c6e87, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4148be6]
- Lightweight knit mesh and hot melt overlays
- Plush tongue and collar for added comfort
- REACT2U ultra-plush Memory Foam Sockliner
- Heel Grid System and IMEVA midsole provide a cushioned underfoot ride
- Flex grooves in the outsole create a more flexible ride
- XT-600 carbon rubber offers exceptional traction
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23
- Forefoot Stack Height: 15
- Weight: 8.8 oz. | 250 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.