STABIL CS 2 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Comfortride open cell foam sockliner for a better fit
- Dual Density SSL (Saucony Super Lite) EVA
- Heel ProGrid with Respon-Tek
- XT-900 Blown rubber outsole
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Pronation: Maximum
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 25.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm