Stabil CS3 Wide
Weight: 10.2 oz.
STABIL CS3 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Full-length POWERGRID creates an exceptionally smooth, cushioned ride
- SAUC-FIT secures the fit around the arch and heel
- Support Frame locks heel in place upon impack and improves fit
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Pronation: Severe
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Motion Control
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 25.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm