Tokyo Kinvara 8
- Successor to the Kinvara 7
- Newly added EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it’s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz. | 224 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.