Weight: 4.5 oz. | 127 g.
TYPE A INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- The ultimate road flat designed to be lightweight and responsive
- Lower provide is ideal for distances anywhere from 5K to the half-marathon
- Firmer midsole allows faster turnover while lightweight mesh and flex film allow for an ultra-comfortable fit from toe to heel
- Shoe Category: Road, Track, Cross Country
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Heel Stack Height: 16mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 12mm