*Featured on Another Mother Runner, Podcast #233
- Wind and waterproof FlexShell on the front legs and at the back calf keeps nasty weather at bay
- Thermal, stretch fabric across the back legs keeps you warm, dry, and moving with ease
- Zippered center back and side cargo storage pockets keep all your essentials secure - cargo pockets are different sizes to accommodate different needs!
- Wide flat waistband with continuous internal drawcord that won't get lost
- Straight leg fit with 30" inseam, and gusseted crotch for chafe-free comfort, pluz zippers at lower legs for quick changing
- Fabric Breakdown: Flex Shell (100% Polyester) + Drylete 2.0 (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex)
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Staying dry is the name of the game in inclement weather. Rain beads off so you can run on.
Do battle with the elements… And win. This product is designed with sealed seams and barriers that are impervious to rain, wind and anything else Mother Nature throws your way.
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.