[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@18e040d5, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@87777da, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3f14ad3f, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@59fe17f6, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@430212f4]
Xodus 6.0 GTX
- Vibram outsole provides superior grip and traction with its aggressive lug design
- EBO (External Bedrock Outsole) plate in the forefoot is proven to protect the forefoot from sharp objects
- Added GORE-TEX construction ensures that your feet stay dry in raining and muddy conditions
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19.5mm
- Weight: 12.4 oz. | 352 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
XODUS 6 GTX INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.