[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@56f953c6, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@65cb57e7, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@fe87f12, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@59ee8494, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@45958b0c]
Xodus ISO 2
- Successor to the Xodus ISO
- Trail-specific ISOFIT System with added protection that sits closer to the fit
- Added hot-melt vamp layer for reinforced protection
- External support frame for added protection and a lockdown heel fit
- 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWR TRAC outsole design with tank tread protection for rugged durability and traction across a multitude of surfaces
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24.4
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20.5
- Weight: 10.5 oz. | 298 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.