[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3eac6bc9, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@44a7385e, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1725f6c9, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1d09e138, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@40263373]
Zealot ISO 3
- Successor to the Zealot ISO 2
- Brand new engineered mesh brings a more dynamic, adaptable fit
- Molded heel collar provides a lockdown heel fit
- New ISOFIT design focuses on a dynamic, adaptive midfoot fit
- EVERUN topsole construction provides continuous cushioning from heel strike to toe-off
- New TRI-FLEX outsole design focuses on forefoot flexibility and a smooth, flowing transition
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22
- Weight: 8.5 oz. | 241 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.