RIDE 6 GTX® INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- PowerGrid replaces ProGrid in the midsole for even smoother transitions with less weight
- Sockliner upgraded to ComfortLite
- Deep flex grooves in the forefoot and more ground contact iBR+ for enhanced responsiveness
- Upper is lined with GORE-TEX for breathable comfort and durable waterproof protection
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Normal
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm