Rated 5 out of 5Â by richie1378 Ordered my 3rd pair today!
I love these shoes and they have been the most comfortable shoe thus far! After trying several other brands and styles of shoes, I've realized my feet have only been happy with these so I ordered my 3rd pair (red) this morning. I also have the green and blue ones but those have had enough miles put on them.
My only two complaints are the drain holes on the bottom tend to get pebbles stuck in them while you will definitely feel them while running. The last complaint is that you can't expect to get as many miles on a pair of these compared to a heavier shoe but it's worth it!
November 17, 2013
Rated 5 out of 5
Â by FranzZemen Easily the BEST racing shoe I've tried, and good for speed training as well
After multiple 5k's, 10k's, Half Marathons and Triathlons at all distances, this is my go-to race day shoe.
I also train with these occasionally, and use older pairs for weight training, walking and generally just comfort shoes.
The good stuff:
1. They are light yet durable for a racing flat.
2. They provide incredible stability for such as simple shoe - my foot tends to roll and sprain, but I have confidence with the way the soles of these shoes cover ground in the lateral plain. My trainers (another brand) have more coverage but less stability.
3. They have just the right amount of flexibility to allow a powerful fore and mid-foot strike, yet they don't feel like they're getting away from your motion like some super flexible shoes do.
4. The toe box allows for the toes the splay without having the foot swim.
5. Comfortable at all distances (for a flat).
6. Especially important for triathlons - they are comfortable bare footed. In fact, I prefer to run with either very thin socks or barefoot in these.
7. They dry quickly when soaked ( for example, at water stations).
8. They keep the foot quite cool. In fact, this can be a small problem in winter running below 30 degrees F.
The not so good stuff:
1. I replace the laces with quick ties. No time in triathlons for tieing a bow.
2. You will want to wear these all the time. In fact, my biggest issue with these shoes is that several fancy restaurants don't allow them as appropriate wear.
November 13, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by Sunshine I found my favorite running shoe
I use this shoe to train and race in. While it is very comfortable for me to run in, they have no durability. These shoes started to get tears on the sides after two weeks! My team averages in at about 80 miles a week, which a shoe should be able to the handle. Also within the first week the grips on the bottoms peel off. Luckily at roadrunner I'm able to get a 90 day guarantee and return them to get the same pair.
November 12, 2013
Rated 4 out of 5Â by auhcyelnats Makes you wanna go faster
I was always on Japanese racers which sadly are exorbitantly dear. Was recommended these shoes for a change from the salesperson.
This shoe has amazing fit. Tried them on at the shop and it wraps my feet like second skin (not to the extent of not being able to wriggle my toes). I thought why not give these much raved about shoes a chance (pretty much due to its attractive price off the shelf as well).
Laced them with Lock Laces and went for my first short run of 5km. Feels blazingly fast and I just want to push myself faster and faster.
Only gripe is that it does not grip well on wet drain metal covers.
October 29, 2013