- Updated EVERUNTM Landing Zone centered under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Newly added engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Awarded: Runner's World Best Update, December 2016
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.