- Thermal tight with a second skin fit helps you stay warm, dry and comfortable
- Welded chafe-free seams down the length of the legs keep the cold air out
- Reflective trims on front and back keep you shining bright in low light
- Zippered back storage pocket with waterproof lining keeps your gear safe
- Zippers at leg openings help you get dressed quickly
- Lined stretch waist with interior drawcord for a snug, adjustable fit
- 29” inseam with grippers to keep your tights in place
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Base or Mid
- Temperature Range: 40F and below
- Fit: Tight
- Inseam: 29”
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Drylete (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex) + Flex Mesh (80% Polyester, 20% Spandex)
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.