- A new TPU Pillar design is the medial midfoot provides added structure without bulk, making this shoe the most supportive ride in our line
- ISOFIT upper delivers an ideal sock-like fit that everyone seeks while being active
- Shoe Category: Stability
- Pronation: Severe
- Cushion: Motion Control
- Construction Type: Stability
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 29mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 21mm
- Weight: 11.5 oz. | 326 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.