The Siberius fabric is brushed and plush on the inside providing superior warmth in the cold. Plus, it features a color-changing temperature gauge to keep you prepared for the extremes!
- • Zippered leg openings with grippers
- • Siberius temperature gauge indicator
- • Interior drawcord
- • 29.5” / 74 cm inseam fit
- • Siberius (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex)
- Zippered leg openings with grippers
- Siberius temperature gauge indicator
- Interior drawcord
- 29.5” / 74 cm inseam fit
- Siberius (92% Polyester, 8% Spandex)
*Featured on Another Mother Runner, Podcast #233
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.