- Engineered mesh and FlexFilm in the upper provide a lightweight, glove-like fit
- The PowerGrid midsole offers a highly cushioned ride from feel-to-toe
- The Tri-Flex outsole delivers more ground contact and optimal flexibility at toe-off
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Low (mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 27
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19s
- Weight: 8.3 oz. | 235 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.