Triumph ISO 4
The Triumph ISO 4 now has a full-length EVERUNTM midsole for the ultimate cushioned running experience. Redesigned ISOFIT with more stretch allows you to dial the fit to your own specific preferences. Finally we topped it with an engineered mesh upper that feels like a win every time you step in a lace up.
- Full-length EVERUNTM Midsole for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 28mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
- Weight: 9.4 oz. | 266 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.