Excursion TR11 GTX
- Successor to the Excursion TR10
- Knit mesh provides protection with a wearable design
- Outsole lugs provide great traction and underfoot protection
- Heel GRID system provides long lasting cushioning
- GORE-TEX upper for breathable, waterproof protection
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 16.5mm
- Weight: 11.7 oz. | 332 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
Staying dry is the name of the game in inclement weather. Rain beads off so you can run on.