- Successor to the Breakthru 3
- Newly added EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered mesh upper for a lightweight, dynamic fit
- Molded heel support
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17mm
- Weight: 8.6 oz. | 244 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.