Runners seeking a high-volume neutral running shoe need look no further than the brand new Echelon 6. Featuring an ultra-plush Foundation sockliner, the Echelon 6 delivers supreme cushioning, while the wide platform and expansive upper are designed to accommodate a range of foot types. Your go-to neutral running shoe just got even better.
- SAUC_FIT delivers a dynamic, supportive midfoot fit
- Robust external heel support frame delivers a lockdown fit.
- 3mm EVERUNTM topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run.
- Foundation Platform provides a more high volume fit throughout, that is specifically crafted for orthotic wearers and runners.
- 8mm PU Sockliner delivers added durability and resiliency at foot strike
- Tri Flex Outsole Design adds flexibility and ground contact from heel strike to toe off
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Low, Flat
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel: 27mm/Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >