Great traction and rugged protection around the foot make the Excursion TR11 ready to tackle the trails. With an updated knit mesh design, this neutral trail running shoe keeps out debris while being comfortable and wearable for all day use.
- Successor to the Excursion TR10
- Knit mesh provides protection with a wearable design
- Outsole lugs provide great traction and underfoot protection
- Heel GRID system provides long lasting cushioning
- XT-600 carbon rubber outsole provides traction and durability
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 25.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm
- Weight: 9.8 oz. | 278 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.