- Successor to the Kinvara 7
- Newly added EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Internal strap system embraces the midfoot where it’s needed most
- Lightweight FLEXFILM overlays provide structure and support
- Highly flexible outsole for greater ground contact and freedom of movement
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 7.9 oz. | 224 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.