- PWRTRAC outsole for optimal grip and traction across multiple surfaces
- Newly added EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- RUNDRY Collar Lining wicks moisture away quickly
- External heel support for lockdown fit and hold
- FLEXSHELL delivers durability and weather protection in a flexible, dynamic fit
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 21.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm
- Weight: 8.4 oz. | 238 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Tacky, durable rubber providing exceptional traction and abrasion resistance.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.