- Soft and lightweight to wear alone or as base layer
- Ribbed insets on neck, sleeves, and hips create a just-right fit that keeps the chill out
- Zippered storage pocket at right hip to safely store your gear
- Thumbholes on sleeve keep your hands warm and your sleeves in place
- Front & back reflective elements keep you visible
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Mid
- Temperature Range: 30F to 55F
- Fit: Slim
- Hits at: Hip
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: Drylete LT (88% Polyester, 12% Spandex), Powerknit LT 2.0 (90% Polyester, 10% Spandex)
Running at all hours? Then you need to be seen. Strategically placed reflective detailing allows others to detect your movement from a distance.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.