No Longer Available
This item is no
But the road
doesn't end here.
Check out our other
top styles, to help you
- Delivers the plushest, most cushioned running experience we have ever created
- ISOFIT upper morphs to your foot for a sock-like feel, providing superiour comfort and allowing the shoe to move in harmony with the foot
- PWRGRID+ provides 20% more cushioning than the previous version for enhanced impact, protection & improved durability
- RW Editor’s Choice, Spring Shoe Guide 2015
- RW Italy Best Debut, January 2015
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 29mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 21mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. | 255 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Proprietary midsole technology offering 20% more cushioning.
TRIUMPH ISO INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.