Sale Up to 40% off Shop Now
Runner's World is a registered trademark of Hearst, Inc. All rights reserved.
Come alive at night.
There’s something different about running at night. Inspired by the hazy glow of traffic lights, VIZIPRO lets early-morning and late-night runners take on their daily routes after dark. Reflective details help provide visibility in low light.
Features & Benefits
- Saucony’s signature VIZIPRO colors and reflective details help you be seen at any time of day or night
- A new softer PWRRUN gives you more cushion with less weight for your springiest run yet
- New midsole geometry is shaped for a super smooth ride from heel to toe
- More flexibility in the forefoot allows your foot to move more fluidly
- More underfoot contouring lets you sit deeper into the footbed, and allows the shoe to hug your foot for an incredibly plush and supportive feel, top to bottom
- Enjoy an extra layer of comfort closer to your foot with a PWRRUN+ cushioned sockliner
- FORMFIT design addresses every point of contact with your foot, going well beyond lacing to ensure a personalized fit and feel, top to bottom
- Lightweight, breathable mesh with minimized layers for a sleek fit
- Increased durability with more outsole rubber where you need it
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled upper materials
- APMA Certified - The American Podiatric Medical Association, APMA Seal of Approval/Acceptance Program recognizes products that have been found beneficial to foot health and of significant value when used in a consistently applied program of daily foot care and regular professional treatment.
- Category: Neutral
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 8mm (35mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Weight: Women’s 7.8 oz (221g)