Good Content from: Our Saucony Lab Staff
We’re proud of the Triumph 17. Real proud.
With the new Triumph comes the debut of PWRRUN+, something we have been working on for over five years.
Here are some good facts you should know about the Triumph 17:
• We tested the Triumph 17 over 20,000 miles on hundreds of runners
• It has our brand new cushioning: PWRRUN+
• PWRRUN+ cushioning is lighter than ever before. In fact: 28%.
• Triumph 17 is an ideal neutral shoe
• Some people have said it feels like running on pillows
• Formfit integrated into the upper for a secure, locked-in feel
• Perfect for three miles or 30
• Maintains its comfort throughout the duration of the run. Talk about durability.
• Extensively tested midsole design for a smooth transition from heel to forefoot
• Premium-engineered upper materials provide breathability and support where needed
Cheers to a good run with good shoes and even better technology.