Fast Facts About The Triumph 17
Good Content from: Our Saucony Lab Staff
We’re proud of the Triumph 17. Real proud.
With the new Triumph comes the debut of PWRRUN+, something we have been working on for over five years.
- We tested the Triumph 17 over 20,000 miles on hundreds of runners
- It has our brand new cushioning: PWRRUN+
- PWRRUN+ cushioning is lighter than ever before. In fact: 28%.
- Triumph 17 is an ideal neutral shoe
- Some people have said it feels like running on pillows
- Formfit integrated into the upper for a secure, locked-in feel
- Perfect for three miles or 30
- Maintains its comfort throughout the duration of the run. Talk about durability.
- Extensively tested midsole design for a smooth transition from heel to forefoot
- Premium-engineered upper materials provide breathability and support where needed
Cheers to a good run with good shoes and even better technology.