[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@12fa5c89, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@deffa28, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3ca89450, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5686a17e, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1658b133]
Triumph ISO 3
- Successor to the Triumph ISO 2
- Updated Everun Landing Zone centered under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- ISOFIT creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 10.5oz
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.
Increases force dispersion over a greater surface area while also delivering optimal flexibility and traction.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.