Kinvara 5 RunShield
Weight: 8.5 oz.
KINVARA 5 RUNSHIELD INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Pro-Lock lacing system added for a locking-in midfoot fit
- FLEXFILM locks in the fit without adding weight
- Re-designed collar construction creates a plush feel around foot/ankle
- iBR+ midfoot outsole pods for smoother transition
- Shoe Category: Neutral, Natural Running
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm