The benchmark is officially set in the Triumph ISO3. This neutral running shoe provides enhanced energy underfoot with an increased EVERUNTM landing zone, while the ISOFIT System delivers a dynamic fit that adapts to your stride. Set standards and elevate your run in the Triumph ISO3.
Runners's World is a registered trademark of Rodale, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Successor to the Triumph ISO 2
- Updated Everun Landing Zone centered under the heel for maximum energy return at heel strike
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Newly added engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX outsole design provides greater ground contact and optimal flexibility
- Awarded: Runner's World Best Update, December 2016
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 30mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 22mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >