Be left high and dry.
This women's trail running shoe sports all of the great benefits of the Grid Excursion TR12, but with a GORETEX membrane that ensures breathable, waterproof protection. So while the weatherman may call for rain, the forecast for your feet will be “dry with a guarantee of happiness”.
- GRID cushioning system provides long lasting cushioning
- Durable rubber outsole ensures traction and durability
- Trail specific mesh provides protection with a wearable design
- GORE-TEX upper for breathable, waterproof protection
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Moderate
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 25.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm
- Weight: 9.5 oz. | 269 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >