No Longer Available
- Pro-Lock lacing system added for a locking-in midfoot fit
- FLEXFILM locks in the fit without adding weight
- Re-designed collar construction creates a plush feel around foot/ankle
- iBR+ midfoot outsole pods for smoother transition
- RW 2014 International Editor’s Choice Award for Best Shoe of 2014
- RW Editor’s Choice Fall Shoe Guide 2014
- Endurance Group Best Update Fall 2014
- 220 Triathlon UK Best in Test 2014
- Triathlon Magazine Germany “Shoe of the Year” 2014
- Canadian Running Editor’s Pick Fall Shoe Guide 2014
- Go Outside Brazil Best Minimalism Shoe Fall 2014
- Shoe Category: Neutral, Natural Running
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
- Weight: 7.7 oz. | 218 g.
Cheat Sheet: technical running term help! Visit our glossary >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
Feather-light materials combine with high-tech performance technologies to keep you moving at the speed of, you guessed it, light.
KINVARA 5 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.