XODUS 5.0 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Vibram® XS-Trek outsole compound resists abrasion and enhances traction
- Pro-Lock lacing systemadded for a locked-in fit
- Gusseted internal bootie construction keeps out debris
- Lace pocket on tongue
- Shoe Category: Neutral, Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19.5mm