Purchasing & Ordering
Placing an order
If you already have a Saucony.com account, log in for quick and easy checkout. All of your saved information will be filled in automatically. Simply review your order and complete your purchase.
Express checkout for registered users:
If you already have a Saucony.com account, are logged in to the site, and have specified default billing address, shipping address, and payment method, simply click "Express Checkout" and you'll move right to final order review. It's the quickest, easiest way to shop on Saucony.com!
If you don't have a Saucony.com account, you can checkout as a guest. Enter your billing and shipping information, review your order and complete your purchase. You will be given the opportunity to create an account during checkout.
Saucony.com accepts the following payment methods:
- American Express
- Maestro (Austria, Germany and UK only)
- Carte Bleue (France only)
- Bank Transfer
- Ideal (Netherlands only)
- Sofortüberweisung (Germany only)
- GiroPay (Germany only)
All prices displayed at our webstore are VAT inclusive.
Redeeming a coupon code:
- To redeem a valid Saucony.com online coupon, enter the code in the Coupons & Promotions area of your Shopping Cart.
- You may only apply one code per order and you must meet the requirements of the coupon offer for the discount to appear.
- After you have entered the code and your billing information is complete, click "Apply", and the coupon offer will be reflected in your order summary.
- If you would rather use a different coupon, simply enter another coupon code and click "Apply". In most cases, this action will override and replace the coupon discount with the updated discount.
- If you want to remove the coupon code, click the "Remove" link next to the applied offer.