With more EVERUNTM than ever before, the Triumph ISO 5 is here to help the miles fly by. Our ISOFIT technology, coupled with breathable mesh, will keep your feet cool and comfortable, on the hottest of runs. An ideal neutral shoe with cloud-like comfort and exceptional bounce for runners who need a high level of cushioning.
- Full-length EVERUNTM construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- Updated ISOFIT and all new FORMFIT technologies adapt to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed cradles your foot with a custom fit.
- Reflective elements on the heel
- Helpful for runners who suffer from underpronation, also known as supination. Check out this article about pronation to learn more
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: None
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 28mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20mm
- Weight: 10.0 oz. | 283 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >