[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@131ab024, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3df40b22, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5663a7d0, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4c0911f5, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@ad403c0]
Kinvara 6 RUNSHIELD
- Updates to the FlexFilm delivers an even more dialed-in fit while maintaining the same light weight experience
- Sporting a new open and breathable mesh for that wind in your toes sensation
- The Pro-lock lacing system provides a secure midfoot fit
- RUNSHIELD provides a whiper-quiet, water resistant upper that keeps your feet dry without sacrificing flexibility
- Shoe Category: Natural Running, Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)/li>
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
KINVARA 6 RUNSHIELD INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.