MIRAGE 4 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- FLEXFILM redesigned to be more ergonomic and breathable
- More durable mesh in upper
- POWERGRID replaces ProGrid in heel
- Awarded: Fitness Magazine 2014 Best Minimalist Shoe
- Shoe Category: Guidance, Natural Running
- Pronation: Mild
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm