[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1ebf4b3a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@936a616, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5ec78b7c, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@206f53bf, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@446d3a13]
- Designed for runners seeking a responsive, flexible ride with a touch of guidance
- Pro-Lock lacing system has been added to the midfoot for an adaptable, locked-in fit
- No-sew overlays and a soft breathable mesh deliver a lightweight, seamless feel
- 4mm offset encourages a smooth, efficient gait
- Shoe Category: Guidance, Natural Running
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: Normal (Mid), Low
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 22mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
MIRAGE 5 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.