Xodus 4.0 GTX®
Weight: 10.3 oz. | 298 g.
XODUS 4.0 GTX® INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Vibram® XS-Trek outsole provides feedback on grip and geometry of terrain to prevent slipping
- Pro-Lock midfoot support band for overall improved fit
- ComfortLite sockliner
- Waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX upper
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Normal
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19.5mm