We will gladly accept returns for merchandise purchased through Saucony.eu and that meet the following conditions:
- Merchandise was purchased from Saucony.eu. We cannot accept returns that were purchased from another store or website. If you need to return an item that was not purchased at Saucony.eu, please contact the retailer from which you made the purchase.
- Merchandise must be returned in its original condition and received WITHIN 30 DAYS OF ORIGINAL PURCHASE (INVOICE DATE). Orders returned beyond this time period will not be accepted. Saucony.eu reserves the right to refuse worn or damaged merchandise.
- Return merchandise should be packed in its original packaging (both inside Saucony box and outside delivery package, if in suitable condition).
If the above criteria are met, you may return your merchandise easily and at no charge. Please follow the following easy steps:
PACK YOUR RETURN
- Insert the item you wish to return in the original delivery box. If you no longer have the original delivery box, you may use another box.
SCHEDULE A PICK UP WITH UPS
- Fill out the back of your Saucony order invoice with the return reason and place it in the box along with the item(s) you wish to return.
- Close the box with packing tape
- Stick the new UPS label (that came stapled on printed instructions with your order) over the old UPS delivery label. Please make sure that no other delivery label is visible on the box.
- Go to www.ups.com on the Internet
- Indicate the country where you are delivery from and validate.
- On the left side of the screen choose “Schedule a collection”
- To the question "Do you have pre-printed labels?" Reply Yes and press continue.
- Fill out the form and validate your collect request. *
*For the weight of your parcel, please type in "1". Please select "UPS Standard International" as the delivery option.
You may also call UPS directly to arrange a pick up over the phone. Please note that there may be a charge when calling. Please refer to the table below to find the UPS number in your country.
Austria 0810 006630
France 0821 233 877
Ireland 1890 995500
Netherlands 0900 2255 877
Belgium 078 250 877
Germany 01805 882663
Luxembourg 800 225 10
United Kingdom 08457 877877
A UPS driver will then come collect your parcel at the arranged time. Credit for the cost of the returned merchandise and original delivery charges will be issued to the original payment method used to purchase the item(s) upon receipt of the parcel.
At this time, we cannot offer exchanges for your returned merchandise. Please follow the return procedures to return Saucony merchandise and place a new order for the replacement merchandise.
For wrong item(s) shipped
For wrong item(s) shipped If we made an error on your order, please follow the return instructions for a free of charge return. Upon receipt of the parcel at our warehouse, a credit will be established for the value of the returned items as well as the original delivery costs (if any) to the original payment method used to purchase the items. The credit should appear on your statement within 5-7 working days after receipt of your parcel at our warehouse.
If you have any questions, please contact us prior to returning your item(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us Mon-Thur, 8:45am-5pm GMT, Fri, 8:45am-3:30pm GMT.