[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@4324a026, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@212426be, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@6b62e209, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@78c2746a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@1e81dec4]
No Longer Available
- Lightest 8mm everyday trainer
- The platform featuring heel-to-toe POWERGRID provides a versatile blend of cushioning and responsiveness
- The purposeful upper design with minimal overlays enhances comfort while minimizing weight
- Eye-catching sublimated print draws inspiration from our racing line
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 15mm
- Weight: 8.6 oz. | 244 g.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.