PEREGRINE 5 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- New rubberized toe tip enhances durability and protection
- Rock plates in the midfoot and forefoot provide protection without rigidity
- Low profile, balanced feel
- Gaiter compatible
- Shoe Category: Neutral, Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch Type: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 21.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 17.5mm