[com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@731cb91f, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@5be154cf, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@8adb46b, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@2acd580a, com.demandware.component.catalog.image.ExternalMediaFile@3c8fd80d]
- EVERUN heel insert for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning
- FLEXFILM no-sew overlays enhance fit without adding weight
- Internal ISOFIT upper creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runners foot
- Speed lacing system
- Fleece-lined neoprene upper
- Vibram® Arctic Grip outsole for extreme traction on icy areas and IceTrek for traction and flexibility in low temperatures
- Awarded: Gear Junkie Best In Show, Winter 2016
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Ice
- Arch: High, Mid/High
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 24
- Forefoot Stack Height: 20
- Weight: 11.6 oz. | 329 g.
Cheat Sheet: check out our technical running terms guide >
Shoes with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset deliver a more natural ride, letting your feet and body do more work while relying less on the shoes’ cushioning and stability features.
A breakthrough in cushioning. Livelier and more responsive, with smoother landings and stronger takeoff.
A strong, lightweight material is melded to the upper, which allows for fewer layers in the shoe. The result is a seamless, flexible feel.
Revolutionary fit system that morphs to the foot for a custom feel.