Ride 7 Narrow
No Longer Available
- Removed plastic midfoot shank for better flexibility and less weight
- Redesigned SRC crashpad extends into midfoot for smoother transition
- New vertical flex groove enhances forefoot flexibility
- Silver reflective at heel for enhanced visibility
- POWERGRID provides heel-to-toe cushioning
- RUNDRY interior lining wicks away moisture
- RW Editor’s Choice Summer Shoe Guide 2014
- RW Italy Editor’s Choice, July 2014
- Outside Magazine’s Best New Gear for Summer 2014
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz. | 241 g.
Cushioning is distributed more evenly between the heel and forefoot in shoes with an 8mm offset. The result? Your body stays in a more balanced and comfortable position with every foot strike.
iBR+ is a supremely lightweight but durable outsole rubber that enhances your shoe’s other cushioning elements.
PowerGrid is a lightweight, ultra-premium cushioning foam that, ounce for ounce, delivers a smoother and more rebound-filled ride than the competition.
RIDE 7 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.