VIRRATA 2 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- First edition won Outdoor Magazine Gear of the Year (2013)
- Incredibly flexible platform helps activate a greater range of motion for the runner
- Reconfigured upper with added heel support
- Shoe Category: Neutral, Natural Running
- Pronation: Normal
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Natural Motion
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 0mm
- Heel Stack Height: 18mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm