Run Strong Sportop
- Soft and lightweight, the perfect weight to start off cool mornings, and then transition to a base layer for frostier days
- Exceptional stretch and moisture management
- Back envelope pocket stores your key or cards
- Long, lean fit keeps you warm, with hidden elastic thumb loops makes layering a breeze
- Breathable mesh panels under the arms help keep you cool
- Extra hits of front and back reflectivity
- Designed For: Running
- Layer: Mid
- Temperature Range: 30F to 55F
- Fit: Slim
- Hits at: Mid-hip
- Number of Pockets: 1
- Waterproof: No
- Water Resistant: No
- Windproof: No
- Care Instructions: Machine washable, hang to dry
- Fabric Breakdown: DryLete LT (88% Polyester, 12% Spandex), Flex Mesh (80% Polyester, 20% Spandex)
Breathing is good, whether you’re a human or a piece of running gear. The materials in this product are designed to move moisture away from the skin, to keep you running dry and comfortable.
Training doesn’t stop when the temps drop, so why should you? Cozy fabrics help retain body heat, keeping you warm and dry whether you’re going for a quick 3 or tackling the Iditarod. Mush!
Sweat can cling to your skin and clothes, making you cold, clammy or just plain uncomfortable. Wicking materials move sweat away from your skin. Problem solved.