TYPE A5 INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- FlexFilm overlays shave off weight while maintaining integrity and lock-down
- Lightweight, breathable Air Mesh
- High-rebound, lightweight Saucony Super Light EVA midsole
- XT-900 carbon rubber outsole boosts traction and durability
- Shoe Category: Road Racing
- Pronation: Normal
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 15.5mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 11.5mm