We will gladly accept your return of UNWORN merchandise within 30 days from the shipping date. Exchanges are always free. Please note that exchange orders are cancelled if returns are not received within 21 days. Click the link below and complete the instructions to receive return/exchange documentation and a shipping label.Start Your Return or Exchanges
A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Please return item(s) in the original box. You will not be charged for the cost of exchange shipping if you use the label provided.
The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have a printer, please call customer service at (800) 282-6575.
Please keep a copy of the return/exchange documentation for tracking purposes.
Please allow two weeks for your return to be processed. You will receive an email to confirm a successful return. A credit should appear on your credit card, or original method of payment, within two billing cycles. Please note: A return shipping charge of $5.00 will be deducted from your refund.
Damaged or Defective Product
We are sorry you are experiencing an issue with your product! To help expedite your concern, please see the general guidelines below to help determine if your product will be considered defective by our review team.
Definition of a defective product:
- A Defective Product is an imperfection in a product that has a manufacturing or design defect
Examples of what is not considered defective:
- Worn stitching, worn soles or frayed webbing due to normal wear
- Damage that is a result from misuse, normal wear and tear or damage occurred during storage
- Broken or damaged laces, lace retention devices and worn soles
- Product acquired from aftermarket sources such as online auction sites, liquidators, consignment shops, private sellers and salesman samples
- Improper fit. Fit is the responsibility of the owner and should be assured within return window
- Comfort issues
If you feel your product is defective as a result of a manufacturing or design defect, please call us (800) 282-6575.