Ride 7 GTX
Weight: 9.2 oz. | 261 g.
RIDE 7 GTX® INFOGRAPH
The underfoot feel and amount of impact protection provided by the compressing materials between the foot and running surface.
The level of pronation control built into the shoe. Pronation is the inward rolling of the ankle through the gait cycle.
The difference in height between the heel thickness and forefoot thickness of the shoe.
- Removed plastic midfoot shank for better flexibility and less weight
- Redesigned SRC crashpad extends into midfoot for smoother transition
- New vertical flex groove enhances forefoot flexibility
- Silver reflective at heel for enhanced visibility
- POWERGRID provides heel-to-toe cushioning
- RUNDRY interior lining wicks away moisture
- Shoe Category: Neutral
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Plush
- Construction Type: Neutral
- Surface: Road, Track
- Arch: High, Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Waterproof: Yes
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel Stack Height: 26mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 18mm